Nowadays, the office furniture market is advocating the banner of environmental protection and promoting the environmental friendly of its products. However, in such a wide market, it is inevitable that there will be some unqualified products with cheaper pricing. In addition to paying attention to the shape design and price of the products when purchasing office furniture, how to choose qualified environmental products is also very important. Now please follow me to get some tips of identifying environmentally friendly office furniture.
What we are talking about here is that the material is mainly used for the production of office furniture. Generally, when solid wood is used as the substrate, the pollution is relatively small, so you can buy it with confidence. However, if a wood-based panel is used as the substrate for production, the home page should look at whether there is a nationally recognized environmental label on the furniture and the grade of the sheet indicated in the product description. E1 is the highest environmental protection grade in the country.
In addition to the importance of the substrate, the process is also an important factor affecting environmental protection. The main points to note are the edge banding and water content. It is necessary to touch whether the product sealing edge is flat and tight. If the sealing edge is not good enough, it is easy to release the formaldehyde in the plate, which causes indoor pollution; if the moisture content of the furniture is too high, it will not only cause the furniture life to be damaged, It will also speed up the release of formaldehyde.
Lopottion Office Furniture gentle reminder: Place some green plants in the office area so that you can not only beautify the space, but also purify the air. For example: Magnolia can absorb carbon dioxide and chlorine; Whelan can effectively absorb fluorine and sulfur dioxide in the air; Chlorophyta can absorb 95% of carbon monoxide in the air, 85% of formaldehyde; Tiannan Star can absorb 80% of benzene in the air, 50 % trichloroethylene.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Standard for choosing a desk
- The maintenance of a desk
- Steel Furniture Maintenance
- Wooden Furniture Maintenance
- Cloth Furniture Maintenance
- Leather Furniture Maintenance
- The purchase of a desk
- Common products for Office sofas
- The difference between different sofas
- The taboo of Office sofa
- The best time to purchase office furniture is s...
- How to adjust office chairs correctly
- How to choose suitable conference table
- How to choose an office chair in the home offic...
- Five Notices for Cleaning Office Furniture
- Customization process
- Tips for preventing yellowing of white office f...
- The problem of excessive formaldehyde indoor is...
- How to Choose Office Furniture Computer Table
- Personalized office furniture is the best choic...