1. Surface quality. When you buy a desk, look at the furniture used on the surface of the plate whether there are scratches, indentation, bubbling, degumming from the skin and plastic traces and other defects.
Pay attention to whether the wood pattern is natural and smooth. 2. Production quality. Whether the Bing of wood furniture is flat, the angle is very accurate; the decorative part of the surface of the decorative parts to see whether the glue is uniform, whether the bond is firm, whether the repair edge is flat and smooth; parts side panels, door panels, drawer panels, such as at the bottom of the visible part of the end of the edge treatment is handled; assembling the parts to see whether the hole
Whether the connector is firm after installation, whether the clearance between the door and drawer is too large, the general requirements for the 1.5mm~2.0mm between the door and drawer open push and pull is flexible and comfortable. 3. The quality of metal parts and plastic parts. The quality of the metal parts also determines the quality of the furniture inside the wood. Metal parts require smart, smooth, surface plating treatment, can not rust, burrs and so on, the precision requirements of the matching parts. Plastic parts to shape beautiful, bright colors, the use of the focus of the site to have the strength and elasticity, not too thin.
Open-type connectors require flexible rotation, no friction sound. 4. Main dimensions. The main size of the furniture (i.e. functional size) national standards are required. If the wardrobe requirements of the space in the closet should be greater than 530mm, hanging clothing stick up to the floor on the surface spacing should be greater than 1400mm, table furniture specified height of 680mm~760mm, which desk in the middle drawer down to the ground height of the middle headroom should be greater than or equal to 580mm, Bookcase layer clearance height should be greater than equal to 230mm~310mm and so on.
If the furniture is less than the specified size, the use will bring a lot of inconvenience, affect the use. 5. The limit of harmful substances in wood furniture. The harmful substances in furniture are mainly the free formaldehyde released from wood-based panels and adhesives, as well as soluble lead, chromium, cadmium and mercury in the paint film of furniture.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Standard for choosing a desk
- The maintenance of a desk
- Steel Furniture Maintenance
- Wooden Furniture Maintenance
- Cloth Furniture Maintenance
- Leather Furniture Maintenance
- Common products for Office sofas
- The difference between different sofas
- The taboo of Office sofa
- Maintenance of Office sofas
- Furniture cleaning three steps: dust removal - ...
- How to choose office furniture for your office
- How to choose panel office furniture?
- How to take care the office furniture in the ri...
- Let's look at the classification of the confere...
- Tips of choosing the right office furniture