How to take care the office furniture in the right way
When cleaning the board-style office furniture, it is best to wipe it with cotton cloth. Soft wool brushes can be used to remove dust particles in dents or textured areas of the furniture. It is best to use cotton semi-dry soft cloth every day to clean the surface of furniture, usually pay attention not to let hard metal products or other sharp tools collide with furniture in order to protect its surface from bruising marks.
Usually pay attention to the details of maintenance, to ensure that the furniture can be in a state of balanced humidity to prevent dampness, if the furniture suffer in wood decay, peeling off painting, metal parts rust phenomenon, serious damage to furniture performance. Clean the daily furniture as little as possible, wipe the water cloth or wipe it with polishing wax.
When furniture is not used for a long time, the best way to maintain it is to disassemble the furniture and put it in cartons.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Standard for choosing a desk
- The maintenance of a desk
- Steel Furniture Maintenance
- Wooden Furniture Maintenance
- Cloth Furniture Maintenance
- Leather Furniture Maintenance
- The purchase of a desk
- Common products for Office sofas
- The difference between different sofas
- The taboo of Office sofa
- Let's look at the classification of the confere...
- Tips of choosing the right office furniture
- Glass office furniture maintenance methods
- 4 mistakes in buying office furniture
- When we buy office furniture, how do we disting...
- Tips of identifying environmentally friendly of...
- The best time to purchase office furniture is s...
- How to adjust office chairs correctly
- How to choose suitable conference table
- How to choose an office chair in the home offic...