It is important for you to choose the good quality material!
First of all, make sure the structure is strong.
Shake the frame without loosening.
No breakage tenon are allowed.
Do not buy particleboard that is handled casually and the "No slot, no tenon, no bottom" structure office furniture.
Next, check the manufacturing process, wether the edge banding technology good or panel film smooth or not.
The placement of furniture is also important.
Try to place furniture in a relatively dry position to avoid long-term sun exposure. In the wet season, the air from dry to wet or from wet to dry, pay more attention to the appropriate opening of the cabinet door, open the drawer, so that the furniture with the same internal and external air flow, to prevent dampness damage.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Standard for choosing a desk
- The maintenance of a desk
- Steel Furniture Maintenance
- Wooden Furniture Maintenance
- Cloth Furniture Maintenance
- Leather Furniture Maintenance
- The purchase of a desk
- Common products for Office sofas
- The difference between different sofas
- The taboo of Office sofa
- How to take care the office furniture in the ri...
- Let's look at the classification of the confere...
- Tips of choosing the right office furniture
- Glass office furniture maintenance methods
- 4 mistakes in buying office furniture
- When we buy office furniture, how do we disting...
- Tips of identifying environmentally friendly of...
- The best time to purchase office furniture is s...
- How to adjust office chairs correctly
- How to choose suitable conference table